Welcome to ShoreModular.com (the “Site”), which is owned and operated by JEM Construction (the “Company”, “we” or “us"). We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
In this Policy, when we use the phrase “Personal Information”, we mean information about you that is personally identifiable, like your name, address, email address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with this personal information. The phrase “Anonymous Information”, as used in this Policy, means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information. Anonymous Information does not enable us to identify or contact you or other individuals or persons.
By visiting this Site, you are accepting the policies and practices described in this Policy. Each time you visit the Site, you expressly consent to our collection, use and disclosure of the information that you provide as described in this Policy.
The Information we Gather
We collect information about you in three ways. Information You Voluntarily Provide Us. We collect and maintain information that you voluntarily submit to us during your use of the Site. For example:
- when you request information through the Site (for example, pricing info, home plans), you may provide us certain information including your name, email address, and certain items of interest that we inquire about you and your project at the time of registration;
- if you sign up to receive a Site newsletter, we may require that you provide us contact information (e.g., email or physical address); and
- you may provide us with personal information in the course of email, customer support interactions, surveys, forums, and comment areas on site content.
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may stop you from using certain features of the Site.
Information We Collect through Your Use of the Site. As you use the Site, certain information may also be passively collected. Through technologies like cookies, pixels, beacons and log files, we may collect information about how you use the Site which we may use to deliver more useful content and information to you. Please see the Cookies, Web Beacons and Log Information section below for more information.
How We Use our Information
We will use your Personal Information in the ways described below or described at the time that the information is collected. Provided to the Site. In general, we use your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate to:
- respond to your inquiries or requests that you direct to us;
- send communications and administrative emails about the Site;
- personalize and better tailor the features, performance, and support of the Site for your use;
- send you promotional/marketing information, newsletters, offers, or other information regarding opportunities and functionality that we think would be of particular interest to you (provided that we will not give your Personal Information to any third-party partner, other than those that assist us with administering or operating the Site, without your consent);
- improve the quality of the Site; and
- analyze, benchmark, and conduct research on user data and user interactions with the Site.
- “Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website attaches to your browser when you visit a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until deleted) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience with the Site. We do not store Personal Information in any Cookies on your computer. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser’s directions within the help tab. In order to use certain aspects of the Site, your web browser must accept Cookies. If you choose to disable Cookies, some aspects of the Site may not work properly.
- An “Internet protocol address” or “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We, or our service providers, may track your IP Address when you access the Site.
How We Disclose Information to Third Parties
We realize how important it is to keep your Personal Information confidential. We will not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with third parties except as specifically approved or under the circumstances described below. If you object to our use or disclosure of Personal Information collected about you in the ways identified in this Policy, you should not use the Site.
Agents and Contractors. We may provide your Personal Information to third-party service providers who work with us to operate our business and the Site. Examples of such service providers include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content for sending email, analyzing data, and providing marketing assistance. These service providers will have access only to your Personal Information to the extent that it is reasonably necessary to perform their services, and they will have a contractual obligation to keep your Personal Information confidential.
Aggregated, Anonymous Information. We may share aggregated Anonymous Information about you with third parties. Aggregated information is your Anonymous Information, combined with the Anonymous Information of other users; it does not enable the third party to identify or contact you.
The Site is not directed or intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you should not register or provide Personal Information on the Site. If we later obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our systems. If you are the parent or guardian of a child whom you believe has disclosed Personal Information to us, please contact us so that we may delete and remove your child’s information from our systems.
Update and Control of Your Personal Information
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. When you receive promotional communications from us you will have the opportunity to “opt out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email or newsletter you receive. Please note that despite your indicated email preferences, we may send you administrative emails regarding the Site (such as administrative confirmations).
If your Personal Information changes, we encourage you to notify us to correct, update, or remove the Personal Information from your profile. Keep in mind, however, that even if you delete information from your profile, we may retain your Personal Information in the normal course of following our data retention policy and there may be residual Personal Information that remains within our databases, access logs, and other records. In addition, we are not responsible for updating or removing your Personal Information contained in the lists or databases of third parties who have been provided information as permitted by this Policy.
Co-branded Sections of the Site
The Site may link to websites operated by third parties (including advertisers on our Site) that we do not control. We do not monitor, control, or endorse the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties. We encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of the websites you visit and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices.
We may use reputable third parties to present or serve advertisements that you may see on the Site and to conduct research about the advertisements. These third parties may place or recognize a unique cookie sometimes called a “third-party cookie,” on your browser (or may use web beacons or clear gifs to collect certain information) in order to understand Web usage patterns of people who see advertisements, to control the sequence of advertisements you see, to provide you with the most relevant advertising, and to make sure you don’t see the same ad too many times. These third parties may also connect information about pages you visit on this Site with information about pages you visit on other sites and show you advertising based on this combined information.
We place a priority on the security of Personal Information, and we undertake reasonable security measures, in accordance with industry standards, to protect the data that resides on servers which are not under our control. However, we do not warrant that your Personal Information will be completely secure or not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding privacy or this Policy, you may contact us as follows:
700 N Main St. 2nd Floor; Pleasantville, NJ 08232
We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time and without prior notice, and any changes will become effective immediately upon being posted unless we advise you otherwise. However, we will not use your Personal Information in a way that is materially different from the uses described in this Policy without giving you an opportunity to opt out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Site after this Policy has been amended shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Policy, as amended. We encourage you to review this Policy regularly.
Ever since the housing boom Shore Modular homes have been on the rise in popularity for a while now and there are quite a number of reasons why that is...
24 Feb 2015Read more...
When it comes to building a home, there are many reasons to give Shore Modular serious consideration. What will you find at Shore Modular? Our homes are in general...
23 Feb 2014Read more...